Written by: Greyhound Racing NSW
Grafton will once again take the place of the scheduled Lismore meeting next Tuesday, 28 June 2016.
The Tuesday meeting at Grafton will carry the same prizemoney as a standard category B Lismore meeting, however for grading purposes the meeting will be a C meeting so as not to disrupt the grades of greyhounds that compete regularly at Grafton.
A further decision about future meetings scheduled for Lismore will be made in the coming weeks as track damage and alternative racing options continues to be assessed. At this stage, there is no scheduled date for racing to return to Lismore.
GRNSW is currently in talks with the Casino Greyhound Club about upgrading that track’s lighting to allow for future Lismore meetings to be transferred to Casino.
Please note that nominations for the transferred meeting at Grafton will close at 9am Thursday 23 June 2016. Also note that participants must rollover their nominations from the Monday meeting to the Tuesday meeting if they want to be considered for both meetings.
GRNSW will continue to update participants on the status of future Lismore meetings as further decisions are made.